- Working with InhibOx
Software and Database Licenses & Software as a Service
The InhibOx technology array has been developed by computational chemists and mathematicians for application by modellers in drug discovery projects. Our team of Application Specialists are experts in its use - and you could be too.
InhibOx can implement its software systems at your site, for use by your scientists. Single and multi-year annual licenses are available for the InhibOx software suite which includes:
- The Scopius databases, CSpace, VSpace and FSpace
- The Scopius database enumeration and building technologies
- The ultra-fast ligand search suite ElectroShape, FOx, MOx and COver
- The fragment-based design system, LOx
- The receptor-based modeling system, DOx
The licensing package includes site licenses for all components, on-site implementation, training, support and updates.
Software as a Service
Full, on-going licensing does not suit all operations, and in such cases InhibOx can offer a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution, allowing you to access the software portfolio, and your own data space, through our portal.
To discuss which technology access model would work best for your operation: Contract Research, Software Licensing or SaaS, please contact us to arrange a discussion.