Access to and use of this site ('inhibox.com') is provided by InhibOx Limited subject to the following terms:
- By accessing inhibox.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately from your first access of inhibox.com.
- InhibOx Limited may change these terms at any time by posting changes online, it is your responsibility to review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes. Your continued accessing of inhibox.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these updated terms.
- You agree not to copy, reproduce, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use inhibox.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any inhibox.com content. Any other use of inhibox.com content requires the prior written permission of InhibOx Limited.
- You agree to use inhibox.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use of inhibox.com. Prohibited behaviour includes transmitting obscene or offensive content or excessive downloading of content on inhibox.com.
- Under no circumstances will InhibOx Limited be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of inhibox.com regardless of the form of action.
- InhibOx Limited does not warrant that content will be error free, that defects will be corrected, or that inhibox.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on inhibox.com then the latter shall prevail.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.